A downloadable pocket RPG
Ballads are sung and great stories are told,
of fanciful feats, to please young and old,
from long ago, in a far away land,
where peril and whimsy walk hand in hand.
What is Stravagante?
Stravagante! is an easy to learn and fun to play table-top roleplaying game of whimsical fantasy adventure, that fits in your pocket.
Based on a streamlined version of the Four Points RPG system, Stravagante! features player-centered collaborative role-play, and quick character creation with lots of room for customisation. It provides a variety of prompt tables for generating adventures, NPCs, magic spells, locations and more. It also includes a pre-written adventure setting - Caster's Bay - presented in the style of a tourist brochure.
|Updated||7 days ago|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Tags||Fantasy, four-points-rpg, Minimalist, physical-game, pocket-sized, Tabletop role-playing game|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Blind friendly|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Stravagante! Italian Translation23 days ago
- Third Itch-funding Goal: Bestiary Cards & Pamphlet (and Bonus)38 days ago
- Third Itch-funding Goal Reached!41 days ago
- Second Itch-funding Goal: Magical Item Catalogue Pamphlet & Cards65 days ago
- Second Itch-funding Goal Reached!69 days ago
- Stravagante! Featured in Video Review74 days ago
- Stravagante! Actual Play Podcast: Episode Three91 days ago
- Stravagante! Actual Play Podcast: Episode Two97 days ago